The Zeiss Auriga 60 Dual Beam FIB is a combination of a scanning electron microscope (SEM) and a focused ion beam (FIB) system, which allows imaging and structuring of materials at the nanoscale. It is a DualBeam FIB with EDX, EBSD and vacuum transfer system.
It is equipped with an …
A scanning helium ion microscope is an imaging technology based on a scanning helium ion beam. Similar to other focused ion beam techniques, it allows to combine milling and cutting of samples with their observation at sub-nanometer resolution.
In terms of imaging, HIM has several advantages over the traditional scanning …
- X-ray energy: 5.4 keV (Cr-anode)
- Tomography contrasts:
- Absorption contrast
- Zernike phase contrast
- High resolution (HRES): 50 nm
- Low resolution LRES): 150 nm
- Field of view: 16 µm (HRES), 65 μm (LRES)
- Scanning angle range: 180°, 140° for in situ
- in situ nanomechanical testing:
- Maximum force: 0.8 N
- Load …